Are you a Dislocated Worker/Displaced Homemaker?
- Have you been laid-off from your job?
- Have you received notice of termination or layoff letter due to permanent closure?
- Has your office or plant downsized resulting in you losing your job?
- Has your spouse been dislocated and you were dependent on his/her income?
If you answered YES to any of these questions you may qualify for Dislocated Worker Services!
The Arkansas Workforce Center at Little Rock and Arkansas Department of Workforce Services are now using Arkansas JobLink (AJL) to assist you in finding employment opportunities.
Using the Arkansas JobLink (AJL) self-service features you will be able to Create Your Own Job Seeker Account that will give you the ability to:
- Conduct a Job Search
- Build an on-line Resume
- Register with Job Service
- Receive emails on new job openings
- Access additional details and Jobseeker services
Please visit https://www.arjoblink.arkansas.gov/ada/default.cfm for more details
Aren't quite sure what to do?
The Arkansas Workforce Center at Little Rock Dislocated Worker Services can offer you FREE Career Counseling to help guide you to a new job that suits you best through:
- Aptitude and Interest Assessments
- Program Eligibility Determination
- Career Counseling
- Individual Employment Planning
- Short-term Pre-Vocational Services
- Follow-up Services
While you are visiting the Arkansas Workforce Center at Little Rock, find the solution to your childcare needs and more...FREE
- Childcare Referrals
- Housing referrals
- Resume Service
- Self-service resource Lab
- Disability Services
- Medicaid Information
- Food Stamp Information
- Transitional employment Assistance
- Unemployment Insurance Information
- Child and Adult Protection Services Information
- Voter Registration Services
- Transportation Information