What Services Does the Arkansas Workforce Center at Little Rock Offer Youth?
- Tutoring (Service or Information)
- Alternative Secondary School opportunities
- Summer Employment
- Paid and Unpaid Work Experience
- Occupational Skills Training
- Leadership Development Activities
- Supportive Services
- Adult Mentoring
- Follow-up Services for 12 Months
- Comprehensive Guidance and Counseling
Is this Just a Summer Program?
This is a year-round program that offers services throughout the school year as well as in the summer months!
Who is Eligible for Services?
- Youth ages 14 to 21
- City of Little Rock Residents
- Low-Income Individuals
AND Have at Least One of the Following Barriers
- Deficient in Basic Literacy Skills
- School Drop-Out
- Homeless, runaway or foster child
- Pregnant or Parenting
- Youth who need additional assistance to secure educational or employment opportunities